Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Treat Your Pet To A Water Fountain

Does your cat prefer to drink from the tap?  Most cats are not too fond of water that has been sitting in their bowl.  As a result they dont drink enough water and this can lead to various health problems.  It is the same situation for dogs.  There is water fountains on the market for your pets that can solve this problem.  They usually range in price between 40 - 60 euros but I found a very cheap one on Zooplus UK
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_bowls_feeders/cat_fountains/67700

At only £15.90 it is really worth treating your little babies to some constant fresh running water.  Although I cant say it has stopped my cat from sticking his head into any drink I leave down and knocking it over!

Before you say it, I know my animals are spoiled but they deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment