Friday, October 22, 2010

The Best Diet For Your Persian

I cant thank Carol from Allura Felines in Cork enough for giving me the best advice on what to feed my cat.  I was feeding him Royal Canin Dry Kitten Food and a pouch of Felix the cat wet food but his tummy was always upset and the staining on his eyes was very bad.  After going to the Dublin cat show, Carol told me to start feeding him cooked chicken instead of the Felix cat and those problems would go away.  Sure enough 4 days after I started him on his new chicken diet and his eyes and stomach drastically improved.  So did the smell of his you know whats!

Plus to buy a 2,000kg chicken in Tesco is around 6 euros and this feeds him for two weeks.  It would cost me around 12 euros in Felix for two weeks.  So not only is it miles better for him, it is actually working out at half the price too!  I just cook him roast chicken once every two weeks and freeze most of it in little freezer bags.  I cant recommend it enough - Mush absolutely loves it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment